Thursday, October 26, 2006

Day 1

Well, here it is. My new blog. I guess I'll start it off by introducing myself.

My name is Luis H. Garcia. I'm 27 years old. Born, raised and living my whole life in Miami, Florida. I'm currently double majoring in Print Journalism and English at FIU. When I'm not working on trying to finally graduate or paying rent, I go to church, hang out with my friends and play way too many video games. That's pretty much me in a nutshell, so hopefully I'll be coming up with interesting stuff to write on here in the future.

Oh and here's what I look like. I just got a haircut yesterday and getting used to this camera I just got. My hair was MUCH longer before. I had to cut it because I'm starting a new job tomorrow. It's nice and I've gotten great feedback from people, but I still miss my old hair though. It'll grow back, so no worries.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home