Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm back.

Sorry it took a while for me to post. Not having your own computer does complicate things, but that should change soon......Hopefully. Either way, I will do my best to update as much as possible, despite my limitations.

Anyway, I should be starting another job this week at my roommate's GameStop, so that should be a big help with bills and such. I never really thought that I would be holding 3 jobs while going to school. I'm currently a staff writer for the FIU Beacon. I'm still helping out with my Dad's small buisness and commuting to FIU Biscayne Bay Campus to take 6 credits. I'm still amazed that I'm handling all this right now. I've been broke for quite sometime now. In fact, I couldn't even buy my books this semester. But still, the last few months living on my own have been rather enjoyable and I have no complaints or regrets. I finally have my freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home